As an employee you have rights and protections covering many areas of your employment relationship, including those listed below;
- Terms of Employment
- Minimum Notice
- Working Time: Hours, breaks and rest periods.
- Wages: Payment Requirements, Statutory Minimum Wages, National Minimum Wage
- Annual Leave/Bank Holidays
- Maternity Leave
- Adoptive Leave
- Parental Leave
- Carer’s Leave
- Force Majeure Leave
- Part-time Employees
- Agency Workers
- Fixed Term Employees
- Health and Safety
- Data Protection
- Young Persons in Employment
- Equality Legislation
- Transfer of Undertakings (TUPE).
- Dismissal-Termination of Employment
- Redundancy-Termination of Employment
- Retirement-Termination of Employment
Even when economic conditions are good, many employees are treated unfairly when it comes to the terms and conditions of employment. We specialize in Employment Rights in Ireland. We give you the much needed advice, information and also support with regards to your employment. Our expertise covers areas such as terms of contract, payment terms, leave issues, dismissal and retirement and internal disciplinary and grievance processes. If you need to information about your Employment Rights in Ireland, be assured then we can give you the complete and accurate information. Please feel free to contact us for expert advice on all employment rights related issues. Work Matters offers a unique professional and personable service, at affordable rates, committed to resolve all your workplace relations issues in line with Irish employment law legislation and Workplace Relations commission best practice guidelines.